Reedy Creek Medical Centre is looking for a Non-VR/VR GP to join our family on a part-time basis with a full-time opportunity as of January 2021.
We are a well-respected, privately owned surgery operating since 2010. Reedy Creek Medical Centre is a well-equipped, fully computerized, AGPAL-Accredited Mixed Billing practice with a well-established patient base that has continued to fair well throughout COVID19 changes.
About the Practice
- Located off M1 with free car parking on site.
- 4 Consulting Rooms upstairs and 2 in pharmacy on ground floor
- Open 7 days a week
- Family friendly opening hours – supporting a positive work-life balance
- Patient demographic consisting of young families, elderly, culturally vast and holiday makers
At Reedy Creek Medical Centre, our team is committed to providing only the highest quality of care to our patients. We foster a collegiate and friendly atmosphere where continued professional development is always encouraged.
Range of Services Offered
- General Medicine
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis & Management including:
- Melanoma Excision
- Flap repair
- Skin Graft
- Cosmetic/Skin Regeneration therapy including:
- Micro needling using SkinPen
- Heal light Therapy
- Photodynamic therapy for skin cancers and acne treatment
- IV nutritional therapy
- Gut health
- Medical acupuncture
- Men’s and Women’s Health
- Antenatal & Postnatal Care
- Minor procedures including, but not limited to:
- Cyst removal for both cosmetics and therapeutics
- Chronic Disease Management
- Mental Health
- Diabetes and Heart Problems
- Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Diagnostic Investigations
- Sport medicine
- Medicinal cannabis therapy
- Family Planning
- Lifestyle Medicine
- And much more…
- 30% facility fee
- On-site Psychologists, Dietitian, Naturopath and Pathology
- Highly trained support staff and 2 nurses
- Established mixed billings site
- Family atmosphere
- New patients welcome – walk in appointments available – online booking available
- General Practitioners with Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent) with AHPRA a must
- CPR and First Aid
- Medical Indemnity Insurance
- VR GP Fellows subject to moratorium term may be considered.
Reedy Creek Medical Centre is an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lara on 0432 258 053 for a confidential discussion.